Monday 27 August 2007

Spiders, or lack thereof.

Me and Gary have just spent two days clearing out the shed, sorting through damp boxes of 'stuff', sweeping 6" deep leaf debris and tidying. I wore flip-flops, a sleeveless shirt and 3/4 length trousers. I know this will freak certain people. Then all the unwanted rubbish (and believe me it was rubbish) was hauled to the Dumpit Site. Then Gary spent today erecting racking shelves and sorting again and categorising etc. Through all of this, not one, single, solitary spider was seen. To all of you arachnophobes that are continually reporting huge spiders attacking you in your homes, I say PAH in your general direction!

6 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Am I allowed to say that I haven't seen a single one yet either :O)

Gary said...

You are. But then the others will tell you that September is spider time and that they're all hiding until then!

weechuff said...

Very true!!! I haven't seen one yet either, but the time is drawing near..........

granny grimble said...

I say nothing. I've had my share!
Come and have a look in my nice new shed. I know I've got a least two and one is a giant!

Bry said...

We have had a humongous one taunting us in the evenings, he scuttles across the living room floor and disappears behind the skirting boards!!! He was finally captured and released into the garden on Saturday but not before he caused much consternation amongst the women folk of the house!! There was much screaming and standing on chairs!!!

Croom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.