Thursday 26 July 2007

Debt Collectors & Storage boxes.

Friday, 20 July 2007

I have decided to edit bits and pieces in case I get in trouble! I have a lot to learn about these blog things. I must remember that I am chatting to the world and not just my friends and family!

I have had six...I say SIX...Final Demands from six different credit recovery companies and another one today! It is addressed to a Mr.BLAH BLAH that lives up the road. This has been going on for months and months. He lives in sheltered accommodation in BLAH BLAH Court, while I live in BLAH BLAH Lane. We have been up to see him three times now to tell him to sort things out and he's such a jolly old man and laughs it off! Gary even spoke to the warden and she wasn't interested at all. Every time a new demand appears threatening court and debt collectors, I have to phone the company and explain all over again. They assure me that it won't affect my credit, but I'm inclined not to believe them. Every time I open another letter my stomach flips somersaults. It's not fair is it? Silly old man doesn't give a hoot that he's in so much debt. He just keep taking out more personal loans. He probably thinks they won't touch him as he's old.....watch this space!


I have just spent another couple of hours finishing all the bead and braid organising and it has become apparent that a couple of little £1.25 boxes really won't cut the mustard! I have so many different sized boxes with all the bits in that it's all taking up far too much room and I can't keep it all together. I have been looking on eBay and found something really good that should contain pretty much all of it for a Buy It Now of only £10.95 + £3.00 postage. I know that's about £10 more than I was thinking of spending, but hey ho! Actually, there are a few for auction so I shall see if I can sneak a last minute bid and get one cheaper.



I shall just pop in a quick credit here for the photo: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZshc_webQQhtZ-1

We have had to cancel our weekend away in the camper as the severe weather warnings persist. I said we could go to York instead for a bit of a wander, but of course that's the first place to be under water in this weather. Now I don't know what we'll do with our weekend. Sorry this is a boring post tonight, but I'm feeling uninspired!

Before I sign off I'd like to wish poor Ria a great big GET WELL SOON! Poor love has had a nasty asthma attack on top of already being ill. She says she's feeling much better now that they've pumped her full of steroids though and is now in training for the next London Marathon. :0D I got to know Ria after buying some of her lovely Smashbox cosmetics from eBay and we've been friends ever since. She's an absolute smasher and is always thinking of others when she should be taking care of herself. Here's her ebay shop if you have time for a peek: http://tinyurl.com/2mhjge
Hopefully tomorrow we can think of somewhere cool and inspiring to go and I'll have something interesting to report. :0)

No comments: